General Information Regarding Early Entry Tournaments
- Top 4 placers in each tournament (High School division only) are eligible for EARLY ENTRY into the Super 32. Here’s how it works:
- You will be able to register online following your early entry tournament.
- Early Registration will run through 10:00 am Eastern on Sunday, September 24
- You must register during this time window or you will lose your preferred status and will have to wait until regular registration opens
- IMPORTANT TO NOTE: these tournaments enable you to register early. They do not guarantee your entry into the tournament. If you do not take advantage of the early registration opportunity, you will have to wait and register during regular registration, and you might miss the entry cutoff
- These tournaments are for early entry. It is not required to wrestle in an early entry tournament in order to wrestle in the Super 32
- Early entry is ONLY for the High School Division. THERE IS NO EARLY ENTRY FOR THE GIRLS, MIDDLE SCHOOL OR ELEMENTARY DIVISIONS. Some of these tournaments will have a girls/middle school/elementary divisions, but they are not considered part of the Super 32 Early Entry system.
- You are not required to wrestle the same weight class in the Super 32 that you wrestle in the early entry tournament
- The entry fee for the early entry tournaments is $32. Some tournaments will have an additional fee for late registration, walk-ins, online registration, etc. These additional fees are at the discretion of the tournament director, but may not exceed an additional $10.
- You may wrestle in more than one early entry tournament
- If you are already eligible for early entry into the Super 32 based on other criteria as listed on our Early Registration page, you may still compete in the early entry tournament. If someone who is already eligible for early registration places in the top 4, there will be no additional wrestlers to register early (ie, if a state champion places 1st in the early entry tournament, this does not mean that the wrestler who places 5th may register early)
- As with the Super 32, no membership card is required to wrestle in the early entry tournaments
The early entry tournaments will use the official high school weight classes. There may be a 3 lbs allowance in the early entry tournaments (up to the discretion of each site director) but NO allowance in the actual Super 32 Challenge.